This test will inform of up to 56 factors including:
Type 2 diabetes risk.
Cardiovascular risk (hypertension, hypertriglyceridemia, cardiovascular disease, cerebrovascular accident, coronary disease).
Control of certain pathological risks.
Achieve an increase / loss of weight (controlling lipids, carbohydrates and the intake of other nutrients).
Reduce / eliminate symptoms in case of having gastrointestinal problems (related to food intolerances).
Degree of assimilation of up to 750 types of food.
Select the right sport to practice according to the results you are looking for.
Improvement of the immune system (due to a correct intake of vitamins and minerals).
Eating behavior (lack of appetite, nutritional behavior and satiety) Reduce / eliminate symptoms in case of having gastrointestinal problems (related to food intolerances).
• Detection of food intolerances, lactose intolerance and celiac disease.
• Predisposition to suffer obesity.
• Response to physical exercise.
• Type II diabetes.
• Cardiovascular diseases.
• Our study will analyze genetic variations to assess the predisposition to suffer these pathologies.
• Understand how individual metabolism behaves.
• Improve quality of life and general health.
Once we have your genetic results Spiral DNA Coach brings you the nutrition expert Verona Somarriba, Clinical Nutrition Coordinator – Division of General Surgery, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (New York) to help you achieve your goals through a nutritional plan and fully personalised workout.