Genetic report of diet, nutrition and physical exercise
Achieving a healthy lifestyle through exercise and diet is not an easy task, but the analysis of genetics can give you clues about what changes are necessary to incorporate in your day to day to achieve better results.
Genetics are responsible for 75% of our predisposition to develop disorders such as excess weight and obesity. However, properly analyzing it allows you to lose, gain or maintain weight and even increase athletic performance.
The FITGENETIC kit will be very useful if you want to obtain more information about the relationship between your metabolism, your usual diet and your exercise routine, know the risk of developing a food intolerance or discover the influence of nutrition on your sports abilities.
The report derived from this test provides a comprehensive study on various factors based on your genetic information and anthropometric parameters such as weight, height, body mass index, etc. What does this option include?
- An analysis of the genetic risk of being overweight or obese.
- A study to create the ideal diet with vitamin supplements and recommendations from the information extracted from the genes.
- An analysis of the genetic predisposition to develop food intolerances such as lactose, fructose, histamine or gluten.
- A series of recommendations on physical activity to develop the most appropriate combination of exercises based on your goals.
Main benefits of the FITGENETIC kit
- Discover relevant information about the relationship between the foods you eat and your metabolism and, in turn, between these and your sports activity.
- Get recommendations on the most appropriate diet and necessary supplements in case of deficiencies.
- Get recommendations tailored to your physical abilities on resistance exercises and strength exercises.
There are no reviews yet.