The effectiveness of medications according to your genetics
The body’s response to a drug can vary from person to person based on numerous factors. Genetics makes it possible to study the efficacy and safety of the drugs used in different medical areas and specialties in relation to your metabolism.
The test consists of carrying out an analysis of the genetic variations of the cytochrome P450 complex and relating them to the most common drugs. In this way, very valuable information will be obtained about your pharmacological capacity, that is, about the responses or reactions of your body to certain drugs.
The resulting report of the PHARMAGENETIC kit includes a study of drugs in different specialties:
- Neurology / psychiatry.
- Pain or anti-inflammatories.
- Treatments for cardiovascular diseases.
- Digestive or stomach diseases.
If you are curious or want to know which drugs are the best for you to treat certain ailments, this test will allow you to discover the reaction of your body when taking certain drugs.
Main benefits of thePHARMAGENETIC kit
- Analyze how your body metabolizes the active compound of each drug.
- Know the effectiveness of a drug in your body from your genetic information.
- Provide indicators on the use of medicines in reference to the doses prescribed by doctors.
- Perform one analysis or another according to the type of specialty.