The synergy between genetics and dermatology
The deterioration of the skin is an inevitable process since it is one of the most exposed organs and over the years, it is normal for it to be affected by various factors. Although there is no magic formula to remedy this, with the help of genetics it is possible to take care of your skin as it needs it and slow down deterioration in the best possible way.
SKINGENETIC allows you to analyze the key genes to be able to find the appropriate treatment and guidelines capable of giving your skin a radiant and healthy appearance.
It is the ideal test if you want to discover how genetics influence the health of your skin and achieve a better appearance of it. In addition, it allows predicting the possibility of developing atopic dermatitis, eczema or dry skin and controlling its level of pigmentation and sun exposure.
The factors that it deals with in depth are the following:
- The level of oxidative stress in the skin, which can accelerate the aging of the outermost layer of the skin, the epidermis.
- The antioxidant capacity of the skin to eliminate toxic substances naturally.
- The level of elasticity and correct hydration of the skin to avoid the possible development of fine lines, inflammation, the appearance of spots, cellulite, psoriasis, rosacea and other dermatological conditions.
- The level of resistance to sun exposure, the level of collagen production and the benefits related to structural collagen and optimal skin cell repair.
- Measurement of the genetic risk of suffering allergies such as atopic and contact dermatitis.
- Measurement of the genetic risk of developing varicose veins, cellulite and stretch marks.
Main benefits of the SKINGENETIC kit
- Know the genetic variations that could be the cause of dermatological problems and act accordingly with the application of the most appropriate treatment.
- Understand how individual metabolism works and its effects on the skin to improve quality of life and overall health.
There are no reviews yet.